Monday, January 31, 2011

As sweet as Feb!!








So we went to the mall coz Mel wanted to get a new cellphone and I had to pass by Sephora as usual!! :P and here's what I got...

The Philosophy Sweet on You gift set: this is a great present for valentines; I love the pink color of the gel and lotion and I also love the scent. However, it does not seem to smell like candy, it smells more like bubble gum or something else. Also, the gloss does not taste like anything , but perhaps it's just me. Anyway, I still think it's great!! I'm glad I got it. (23.90 euros)

Sleek Good Girl eyeshadow palette: I had to get this!!! hahaha like everything else I got! Mel has already the storm and the bad girl palette but she didn't want to get this one because she thinks pinks are hard to work on our skin color. However, I still wanted it coz the colors are so beautiful and I'm sure I can pull something through that palette. The e/s are so pigmented and not too shimmery. So i'm excited to use it. I will maybe make another post with all the swatches. If you don't know sleek makeup, check their website www.sleekmakeup.com . They offer good quality makeup at low prices, so affordable!!! I got it for 8.50 euros

Burt's Bee lip balm: THE ESSENTIAL ! I lost mine weeks ago and I had to get a new one although I bought a Carmex lip balm to replace it. This one is the original, but they also have one in honey and one in pomegranate. The original is the minty one and the BEST to use. I could have used the others I got but I love the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment