Friday, August 20, 2010

I wish he can see me

Apart from my kdrama addiction there are other stuff in my head....
My last days here in PI make me think , think really hard.. hahaha you, reader have no idea of what I am writing about. However, I wanted to put my thoughts somewhere and I thought about putting it on here. There is that person who confuses me ... he's making my life difficult. HAHAHA not really but he knows how to make things complicated. It is complicated cause I now have somehow some mixed feelings about him and other things. We're friends just friends and I don't hope anything more than that! Firstly because he's not boyfriend material...( if he's reading this he would probably disagree) Then, I am not looking for a relationship, NO COMMITMENT for now. Also he's into someone else. RALALALALALALALA As my best told me, I have to figure out what I want and What I really feel... I am writing all of these just to say that I miss him and I feel like it's wrong to miss him. Well I can say that I miss him as a friend....ENOUGH SAID, YEAH I AM CONFUSED AND LOST. That was the point of this entry! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment