Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer '10 almost ending

Rudeness is SHE... hahahaha I was about to start this new entry when came up the evil twin. Anyway, I realized I did not really filled this blog with so many stories and happenings here. Don't get me wrong, life here was not uninteresting and completely boring; in the contrary so many things happened to ME. It just that I did not have the heart to write it down. I started this blog with so much enthusiasm, however in the middle of the journey some things happened and I did not want to share the situation I was going through. I updated my fb more often so friends knew . OK, so setting this aside, this post is sort of a preview of my future entries. One thing that I love about the Philippines and this SUMMER "10 is that I got the opportunity to travel around the country and to see beautiful scenaries . Pictures of Cebu and Bohol ,also of ILOILO and VILLA ESCUDERO will be uploaded later. I think I will also post an entry about my stay in Capitol medical center so you'll get an idea of what I had to go through.
It's almost the end of summer '10 and I am also glad that I will go home soon. However, PI will always be a special place in my heart. Though it was not the best vacation and summer here, I did enjoy being with the fam and sunbathing in Cebu. I LOVE YOU PHILIPPINES, I LOVE THE FILIPINOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment