Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 had me a blast part1

Ok so I did not do what I said I would do in my previous entry. Anyway, I wanted to write a new entry about my 2010 experience. This will just be some fragments coz I am too tired to type right now...lol
First, 2010 was the start of a new beginning, a new life, new school, new friends and new lover!!hahaha joke not new lover!! but 2010 definitely brought something new in my life. Also this year brought a lot of trials and challenges. God tested me a lot of times and I thank him for that. He always manages to remind me how powerful and great He is. He allowed me to meet amazing friends with whom I laughed and cried. (and this entry will mainly be about them). SO CEFAM (my school) not a big school and since I am not a very sociable person I am not friends with everyone but with a few with whom I can relate to. (bref le genre fils et filles a papa, pas trop mon genre d'amis). I met my two partner in crimes S and F (won't put their name here). I was so blessed to have them as classmates during my first year. We shared so many things ... only with them that I could talk about anything and we won't judge each other.. so many times we would just laugh at ourselves. They are the closest friends I have at school. We would see each other at lunch time, after class or before class, on weekends and we would spend our time reviewing or gossiping at Quick (fast food resto). By then end of the school year, I thought we knew really well each other coz I could guess how one would feel or react for anything. They would know when I am ok or not. And when summer came and we had to go our separate ways for internships, we promised to keep in touch. People told us that everything would change in the second year but we did not believe it . So we even joked about not talking to each other after summer like what happened to some schoolmates. Well, everything changes in the second year!!!! I won't go into details but now, my so called partner in crimes and I are barely talking to each other. S thought she knew me, I thought I knew her but I was WRONG. I knew her bad side but I did not think she would be like that with me. What is so painful in this story is that I trusted someone who did not think of me as a true friend. When it comes to friends, I am the most loyal and trustworthy. I know how to treasure friendship. I am not a person who can be friends with everybody. My family and friends are the people I love the most. I do not think that I have to prove anything to anyone. It is sad when a friend doubts on the friendship. I am NOT FAKE , I am not someone who would be friends with someone by interest! I used to be so careful with whom enters my life coz I do not want just anyone to know what makes me happy or sad, what are my strengths and weaknesses . I reserve those rights to those I estimate to be trustworthy . Coz when you let people know all those things, you also give them the power to destroy you. I guess this time I was too naive perhaps too nice.. Pagod na ako na masaktan na lang na ganito..sobrang sakit and no one could understand the pain lalo pag hindi ako kilala. So many times I was deceived but it is the first time that a "friend" hurts me that much...
(However 2010 was still a blast...it started with fireworks and ended with wounds....)
Part 2 soon

No comments:

Post a Comment