Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cast away

Last night I had the feeling of being cast away for some reasons.
  • First of all, I don't have a DSL line here at home, so no internet whenever I want!
  • Then, the only chanel I watch here is abs coz they are kapamilya.
  • Everyone on fb is talking about the FIFA which I have no idea what is going on except that FRANCE is bringing us shame!!! But I can tell you about the NBA!!! YEAH GO CELTICS!!!! yah everyone on twitter is tweeting about it and right now i'm watching the game. Boston is leading 57-51. Hope they will run the finals!!! GO GO GO!!! Anyway, let's continue the list of my thousands reasons why I am cast away.
  • I don't know anyone in the neighborhood, so it makes me a loner! hahahaha.
  • I don't know how to commute, my sense of direction is not so good here and it seems that I have a really bad memory!
  • My Lola is super duper over protective!! So I can't go out whenever I want.
I can try to live the filipino way, but I guess I will never managed to adapt. I miss home so much and it's only been 2 weeks since I got here!!! I miss my bathroom, my bed, the food, the white faces ( lol), the beautiful people, the dogs, the couch, the buses...
I love the Philippines and the filipino people so much but it seems that "home" for me is somewhere else. I hope one day this land will be my home! when there will be no more ipis here!!! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment