Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My first entry in the City by the Bay or should I say as a Manilan.

Hello World!!!
Yes, I am blogging from the City of our Affections!!! I wish I could write my first entry in ilonggo but I'm afraid it would just contain few words that I learnt from my cousins. FYI, I am full Pinay, half ilocana and half ilongga! But I do not know anything of the ilocano side of me. I am based in France and actually trying to get a BBA!
Anyway, this blog will be about my adventures here in PH, about my internship and my everyday life with the granny( lola ko)!!! ( yeah she drives me crazy!)
I miss home so much and I hope this blog will help me get over the homesickness!!!!
SO I guess the adventure starts now!! So much has already happened, but I reserve thoses stories for my next entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment