Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Finals! BOS-LA

ok, so I have to make an entry for this!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO they lost!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok , it started well then the Lakers played the game but 'til the end I hoped we would win!!! Congrats to the Lakers!! It was an exciting game and I really enjoyed watching it even if the suspense was killing me! We cannot always win and I hope in the future, it will be our time to shine!! My heart goes to you Celtics!!! You gave us hope and heart failures!!! lol... Watching you beat their ass was amazing but unfortunately they had more in store! It was really close and I think they had hard times beating you Celtics!! I still and will always love you!!! Celebrate because you went very far and celebrate because it was not an easy game!! Celebrate life, celebrate the opportunity!!! you played well BOSTON next year you'll do better!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment