Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's SUNDAY!!!!

* I was supposed to post this last sunday and I forgot so here it is...

Ok, so from time to time I'll have entries about make up which is Mel's passion and not mine since I got those freaking allergies. Thank God nothing happened after putting on the e/s!

Anyway, this entry is about my days in Iloilo city!! since it was a sunday when I went there, i decided to write about it now. Nothing is really happening here in Manila, but in Iloilo there's always some action. Iloilo is like my Las Vegas!! lol because it's the only place where I really enjoy going out. My mom would say that my sister and I are "homegirls"; we don't go out, clubbing etc... we just stay at home with the fam and the dogs. BUT in Iloilo, it's another ambiance, people are different and of course that's where I go out w/ my cousins!!!

However, this time I didn't go clubbing or anything like that. I went there with my grandparents so, I wasn't totally free to do everything I wanted to do. We stayed there for 4 days and all I did was staying at home, eating and sleeping. Well, one day we went to the beach with the cousins and another day we went to the cinema to watch Prince of Persia. Of course, I argued with my lola about her letting me go out to the places I always go to when I'm there. There's not a day that passes by w/out any quarrel between us. People think that i'm pasaway,rebelde or matigas ang ulo, but that's the way I am with my lola. I always say that na mana ako sa mama ko so mana din sa lola. I guess we have the same nature, hot blooded!!!

....

No comments:

Post a Comment