Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Last Song

OMG, so since i had time to kill, i decided to finish reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I couldn't stop crying!! Last time I read Dear John, I also cried!! When I saw The Notebook and A walk to remember, I cried!! Ano ba to???? !!!
I love the way Nicholas Sparks decribes/expresses the emotions of his characters!! I'm always moved. Plus, his books made me believe in love again..ay ang corny ko?? lol yes everytime i read one of his novels, I start having hope...i guess i'm not manhid and my heart is still soft when it comes to love stories!!! I really want to love and fall in love again but it's never the same in the real world!!!! Mr. Right seems to be in books and movies only. It's sad to be me!!! so complicated, so broken inside.... well not that broken, I'm happy to be single,to be headache and heartache free!!! :P
well, just wanted to share this coz now I have no more books to read!!!! I should start reading the bible more often!!!

ok, i'll end up this entry with quotes from the book

"Truth only means something when it's hard to admit!"

"We're not perfect. Any of us. We make mistakes, we screw up but then we forgive and move forward."


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment